Friday, August 27, 2010

5 Nights in Beijing - Day 3 (Sick)

Argg....

Not sure what is going on, I'm not feeling well....
Stomach problems, must be the difference in food or drinks or something.
After some quick check on the internet it turned out to be quite common that the transition of region causes stomach problems, but this shouldn't last more than a few days. Great the rest of my Beijing experience being ruined by this?
I doubt it since I usually recover within a day. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Slept all day, staid close to the bathroom at all times. Frank and Stefan decided to stay at the hotel as well. They were not feeling super great and still felt a bit of the jet-lag. At the end of the day they brought me some western looking food, which tasted great! Went to sleep again hopefully feeling better the next morning.

0 reacties:

Post a Comment